And He Wept With Happiness

Kate "yes, I'm really this desperate" O'Beirne defends her Big Boy:

Rush is one of those rare acquaintances who can be defended against an assault challenging his character without ever knowing the "facts."


Yes. That's what it says. Even the quotes.

We trust his good judgment, his unerring decency, and his fierce loyalty to the country he loves and to the courageous young Americans who defend her.


That's very special. But, you might want to keep an eye on him when he's around old ladies or a medicine cabinet. Word to the wise.



100=2.5 to 3 days of the little blues[oxycontin] You know how this stuff works...the more you get used to the more it takes. But, I will try and cut down to help out. But remember, this is only for a little over two more weeks. Just two weeks....I understand your challenge and will do all I can to help. But I kind of want to go out with a bang if you get my drift. Hee hee hee.


Yes. He certainly has excellent judgment.

As for his decency, I guess old Kate shares his excitement about "babes and torture" which isn't altogether surprising.

Link via Media Matters