I Told The Iraqi People We're Good And I Expect 'Em To Believe It, Goddamit!


THE PRESIDENT: I'd love to go back to Iraq at some point in time, I really would. I'd like to be able to stand up and say, let me tell you something about America. America is a land that's willing to sacrifice on your behalf. We sent our sons and daughters here so you can be free. And not only that, we are a compassionate country. We want to help you rebuild your schools and your hospitals. I'd like to do that, I really would.



Yessiree. The Iraqi people need to hear what's going on from me personally so they'll know it's true. Then maybe they'll understand that this war isn't about them. This war's about us 'n our goodness. See, that's what they don't understand. We give and we give and we give and we give...

... AND ALL YOU INGRATEFUL TOWEL HEADS DO IS PISS AND MOAN!!!!


Quote Via The Road To Surfdom, which you must read to catch up with Junior's little sandbox mate, Australian Prime Minister Howard. Hilarious.