They Can Dish It Out

I've never seen Lawrence O'Donnell get even slightly overwrought, but that lying, piece of shit scumbag John O'Neill with his preturnaturally calm psychopath act pushed him over the edge.

I can't tell you how many times I have stood in front of my television saying exactly those words, ineffectually waving my fist and kicking my poor oft-bruised foot into the wall. It's a real pleasure to watch someone express my personal frustration right in that lying asshole's face.

The freepers are writing nasty letters. O'Donnell could probably use some support.

viewerservices@msnbc.com
joe@msnbc.com

MSNBC TV
One MSNBC Plaza
Secaucus, N.J. 07094

Apparently he unloaded on Jabba The Blankley on Mclaughlin, too. He's just righteously pissed at the endless lying. I know the feeling. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore. It's like these people are spitting in your face and daring you to do something about it.