Ballbusters On Parade

by digby

Oh dear. Chris Matthews has a full on woody on television right now over the Hillary Clinton books. He's so excited, he's brought in right wing blow-up doll Melanie Morgan to give him his happy ending.

I've never seen anything quite like this. I'm afraid he's going to have a heart attack. Check it out.

Update: Here's a rough "transcript":

Matthews: What kind of man am I?

Morgan:A real man. A kind man.

Matthews: I'm not kind.

Morgan:I don't mean weak, like many men. I mean the kindness that comes from an inner power so strong that every act is more proof of that power. Women resent that. That's why they try to cut you down. Because your knowledge is so true that it exposes the lies which every scheming one of them lives by. It takes a true woman to understand the purest form of love. To love a man who denies himself to her. A man who inspires worship. Because he has no need for any woman. Because he has himself. And who is better, more beautiful more powerful, more perfect...(You're getting hard) ...More masculine, extraordinary... More robust... (It's rising)... more virile, domineering ... More irresistible...

(It's up in the air!)