Tuck's Nuts

by digby

Rarely do you see the poor lil' conservo-dudes expose their insecurities so obviously --- and with so little self-awareness:


GEIST: Well, I think the metaphor in this next story, Tucker, is pretty clear. So I will just report the straight facts. The newest collector's item on the presidential campaign trail is a Hillary Clinton nutcracker. They're going like hot cakes in Rochester, Minnesota, where the idea for the nutcracker was hatched.

It's a Hillary doll with serrated stainless steel thighs that, well, crack nuts. If you can't make to it Minnesota to pick one up, you can go to HillaryNutcracker.com and that could be yours for the low, low price of $19.95. They'll also throw in a bag of Hillary nuts for five bucks. Now, I don't know what they're getting at here, Tucker. What do you think they're saying about Hillary?

CARLSON: I don't know, but that is so perfect. I have often said, when she comes on television, I involuntarily cross my legs.

GEIST: I know you do.

CARLSON: I'm getting one, by the way


I don't even want to think about what he's going to do with it. He's very confused.

This is one thing about Hillary Clinton's candidacy that I'm really enjoying. She scrambles the patented wingnut "Dems=gay" narrative so badly that they are chasing their own tails. Go ahead Tucker, keep crossing those fine "dancing with the stars" gams and turn Hillary into a liberal Iron Lady. Works for me.


.