Glen Beck Is Going To Hell

by digby

Here's some rightwing gibberish that will make your hair stand on end:


When I say on the air, and I've said it a lot lately, that we need to come together and we need to get back into the center, we're being pushed on to the edges -- I want you to understand, that is not on policies. I don't mean that we come in the center on policies. We come to the center on principles. We come back to the center of the melting pot, that we're all one America, that just because I disagree with you doesn't mean you hate America, and I love America. We all love America. We just disagree on how we should function, what we should do, big government, small government. It doesn't mean you hate America. I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today.


I just heard that Republican presidential candidate Duncan Hunter is now calling for the National Guard to be involved in helping out his constituents suffering from the fires. I wonder if he agrees with Beck on this? Or Ken Starr, who has an endowed chair at Pepperdine University which was evacuated yesterday.

I'm as partisan as they come and I really don't like Republican politics, but I can honestly say that it has never once entered my head to say that people in Oklahoma or Mississippi who lost their homes from tornadoes or whatever, hate America. It just doesn't compute that anyone human actually looks at the world this way --- especially as he's blathering some incoherent gibberish about how we need to all be "one America." It's sick.

Why does CNN continue to employ this hateful creep? Is there no limit?