A Sec-Prog Christmas Redux

by digby

I explained last year that I'm a major fan of the Christmas music. (Yes I am --- so shoot me, why don't you?)

Anyway, here's my random ten on this Christmas morning:


The Christmas Song --- Nat King Cole
Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
Oh Holy Night --- The Morman Tabernacle Choir
Sleigh Ride - Carpenters
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - U2
Do They Know It's Christmas Time - Band Aid
Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano
J-i-n-g-l-e Bells --- Frank Sinatra
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland

And, sadly, here's hoping once again that we'll all be singing this one, for real, next Christmas:

Happy Christmas (War Is Over) --- John Lennon:



May we have peace on earth and good will to men.

Merry Christmas, everybody.


*If anybody knows of a particularly good Christmas song, I'd love to know it. Drop me a line in the comments.

.