Blink Your Eyes..

by digby

Did they hold the caucuses already and nobody told me?

Right now it's 2:30 on the west coast. I'm watching Chris Matthews smirking and snorting like it's the general election and he's gotten hold of some exit polls that say Clinton and Edwards are toast. He just showed Clinton's little appearance on Letterman last night in which she joked about Letterman's hiatus saying, "all good things must come to an end" and then smugly retorted "if I were Hillary I'd lose that 'must come to an end' thing." Mike Barnicle pronounced that Hillary thought she was entitled to the nomination but that the age of entitlement is over. Obama winning means it's Lexington and Concord. (?)

You step away for a few minutes to run an errand and miss the whole damned thing.

Oh, I hear McCain won New Hampshire too.


Update: Ferchrist's sake..

.