Vice For Life

by digby

Uh oh, Daddy's freaking out again:

"I haven't talked about it, but I know specifically of reports that I read, that I saw, that lay out what we learned through the interrogation process and what the consequences were for the country," Cheney said. "I've now formally asked the CIA to take steps to declassify those memos so we can lay them out there and the American people have a chance to see what we obtained and what we learned and how good the intelligence was."

Did someone forget to tell Dick that he has no authority anymore to formally or informally ask the CIA to do jack?

I don't ever remember a former president, much less a former vice president, behaving like this after he's out of office. Can't he find some GOP hacks to do this for him? It's embarrassing.


h/t to MH