Send Blog Posts On Torture To The Philadelphia Inquirer

by tristero

In response to Dday's post below about the fact that torture advocate John Yoo is permitted to opine in their pages, I forwarded to the Philadelphia Inquirer one of my posts on torture to consider as a possible op-ed.

I'd like to urge all bloggers who have addressed the issue of torture to send one of their posts to the Inquirer.You can do so by following the instructions here.

Who knows? Perhaps even one of us will get published, but at least they will get the message that opposition to torture is widespread, we are articulate, and we will not remain quiet while those who justify torture are provided access to major newspapers.

The post I sent them was called Torture Is Always Immoral. Written in April, 2008, I slightly updated it.