Funnymen

by digby

Side-Splitters at CPAC

Speaking to the conservative conference just now, Pawlenty went for an unusual metaphor to incite rebellion against government overreach.

I think we can learn a lot from this situation. Not from Tiger -- but from his wife. She said, "I've had enough!" She said, "No more!" I think we should take a page out of her playbook, and take a 9-iron and smash the window out of big government in this country.



Good stuff. And then there's this:


Introducing Grover Norquist, the rabidly anti-tax conservative activist, Human Events editor Jed Babbin cracked a joke about the incident. "I'm really happy to see Grover today," Babbin said. "He was getting a little testy in the past couple of weeks. And I was just really, really glad that it was not him identified as flying that airplane into the IRS building."


Just don't call them retards.


.