Wankers Of The Day --- the MMS, pleasuring themselves for Exxon and the USA

Wankers Of The Day

by digby

In the face of all the disasters in the Bush administration I used to ask myself, "what are these guys doing all day, jerking off?" But it was metaphorical. I didn't know they were literally wanking on the job. It turns out that it wasn't just the SEC lawyers spanking the monkey on the taxpayer's dime, here comes news that the MMS workers were too. (Plus they were being metaphorically jerked off by the oil industry which was treating them like rock stars.)

What the hell is going on in those government offices? I worked behind a desk for 25 years and I don't think many of my coworkers were sitting at their desks pleasuring themselves all day. (The office probably would have been a whole lot mellower at times if they were.) When did office wanking become commonplace?


.