Pat Robertson says men stray because their wives are ugly and that makes a man feel insecure.

Pat Robertson Gives Marital Advice

by digby


Ladies, just so you know, if your man is stepping out it's because you're a bitch and you're just not attractive enough.

TERRY MEEUWSEN (co-host): Pat, this is from Anne who says, "My husband has always been a flirt and loves to talk with other women he finds attractive. He says he would never cheat on me but his actions are starting to get to me. What should I do?

PAT ROBERTSON: Anne, first thing is you need to make yourself as attractive as possible and don't hassle him about it. And why is he doing this? Well, he's doing it because he wants affirmation that he is still a man, that he is attractive -- and he gets an affirmation of himself. That means he's got an inferiority complex that's coming out. And he's not gonna cheat on you. He's just playing.

But you need to not drive him away or start hassling and hounding on him, but make yourself as beautiful as you can, as fun as you can, and say "let's go out here, let's go there, let's go to the other thing." And be sure to give him blow jobs on command.


Ok I made up the last thing --- but it's certainly implied.

I think what shocked me most about this is that Pat Robertson is still alive.


.


.