Smart ... and funny too. Support Citizen Radio

And They're Funny Too

by digby


If you are not currently subscribed to Citizen Radio with Allison Kilkenny and Jamie Kilstein, you are missing out:


“ Jamie Kilstein and Allison Kilkenny have created an important political radio show that balances humor and unreported news. At a time when media conglomerates dominate the airwaves, independent media like Citizen Radio is vital to national discourse ”
- Noam Chomsky

“ Jamie reminds me of why I got into comedy. It’s like watching a combination of George Carlin and Bill Hicks ”
- Janeane Garofalo

“Allison Kilkenny’s writing makes me want to vomit”
- G. Gordon Liddy, Convicted Watergate criminal


Need I say more?

Seriously, it's a great show and well worth supporting. I did an interview with them the other day and was asked the most interesting and eclectic array of questions I've ever had.


.