Cranking up the VRWC machine

Cranking Up The VRWC Machine

by digby

I hate to say "I told you so" but I told you so:

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), who's poised to head the House Government Oversight and Reform Committee, says an investigation of the administration's alleged job offer to Rep. Joe Sestak would look at similar efforts made by former President George W. Bush's administration.

"People in the Bush administration, W. Bush, said they did the same thing," Issa said on "Fox News Sunday," saying it was an "endemic problem." "I think we have to bring that to an end, and I’m going to look for ways to expose it and bring it to an end."

This was predicted at the time that stupid Sestak scandal blew up. The fact that he is including the Bush administration means absolutely nothing, of course. Bush isn't in office and he isn't running for election in 2012.

And in case you are wondering what else is going to be on-tap, a partial list is here.


.