History's Greatest Monsters

History's Greatest Monsters

by digby

Behold the new chief analyst for Standard and Poor's:

The founder of Tea Party Nation claimed liberal ideology is responsible for "a billion" deaths over the last century during a raucous rally here Saturday in support of one of the six Republican state senators facing a recall election Tuesday.

"I will tell you ladies and gentlemen, I detest and despise everything the left stands for. How anybody can endorse and embrace an ideology that has killed a billion people in the last century is beyond me," said Tea Party Nation CEO Judson Phillips.



I assume he's counting the many murders by miscarriage and masturbation, because otherwise"the left" is responsible for a quarter of all deaths* during the 20th century.







*I can't vouch for these numbers. From what I can tell, all of this is highly speculative. But they're in the ballpark of what I saw around the internets.

.