Millionaire Whine 'O the Day: Jeff Foxworthy

Millionaire Whine 'O the Day

by digby

Dave Weigel reports about Jeff Foxworthy, who's travelling the south stumping for Mitt Romney:


"We can't make an emotional decision. This country made an emotional decision in 2008. I've never known anybody that's so divisive as this president! It's the have-nots versus the haves. No, no, no! It's all of us! I've been a have-not and a have! I'm still Jeff. I still drive my same crappy truck.

Mitt's an interesting man. When he took over the business, he gave all his money away. He gave away his inheritance, and started up -- he's a self-made man. If I've got somebody running my business, I want him to be successful. It's amazing to me -- in the last four years it's become a badge of shame for someone to be successful! Obama's just divided people, into the 1% and the 99%. But it's these people, the successful people, who've given other people a great life. And if you've ever been around Romney, you know he's not entitled. He carries his own suitcase."


According to this website, Jeff Foxworthy's net worth is $114 million dollars.

(Think about that. Jeff Foxworthy is worth $114 million dollars.)



Bonus quote:

Romney took a moment to comment on the tightly-packed crowd.

"Look at us in here," he said. "We are all nice together, all nice and wet, you know, like a can of sardines."


A little glitch in the program, I assume.