¡Idiota

¡Idiota

by digby

So crooked Republican Marco Rubio said today that Obama's ideas are "the ideas of countries people come here to get away from."

On Mitt Romney's campaign plane shortly after the rally, Rubio was asked what he meant by the comments.]

"I'm talking about big government. I'm talking about countries where the government dominates the economy," Rubio, whose parents were Cuban exiles, replied, noting that "virtually every country in Latin America" was governed by the policies he was condemning.

"The president's just not a supporter of the free enterprise system," he said, adding, "This isn't the first time I've said it, and I believe it with all my heart.

You know, I think he really does. And that makes him a blithering idiot.

Update: Sam Youngman, campaign correspondent tweeted this as well:

Rubio said on plane that Mourdock had apologized and it's about control of the senate, not one man

It's confirmed. He is a blithering idiot.


.