Elizabeth the stalwart

Elizabeth the stalwart

by digby


I had the privilege of hosting a Blue America chat with Warren earlier this year and have met her a couple of times in person. Believe me, she's got the shining.

As I wrote about this in my introduction to the chat:
That viral Youtube may be the most famous American cri de coeur of the new century --- a shot heard round the political world announcing that Elizabeth Warren was not just running for the Senate in Massachusetts, but that she was going to do it by redefining the political framework that's governed this nation for the past 30 years. Warren's message put fear in the hearts of the big money boyz and the political establishment and they reacted. Strongly. This is not a person they want in the Senate and they are going to do whatever they can to ensure she isn't elected.
It's looking good, but it's still close. If you live in Massachusetts and can donate some time to helping her win, I doubt you will regret it.

.