Christmas eve cats featuring Jamie Kilstein, Penny and Rhubarb

Christmas eve cats featuring Jamie Kilstein, Penny and Rhubarb

by digby




That's Jamie Kilstein with his cat.

Here's mine lolling in the garden. (Rhubarb is 17, which is like 110 in cat years)



No big pitch today.  It's Christmas eve.  But I did want to give a shout out to all of my pals in the lefty media fever swamp who inspire me with their great work all year. And I want to especially thank David Atkins and Dennis Hartley for their great work week after week. David is a provocative and original thinker who never fails to challenge the reader and I'm grateful for his contribution to this blog and my own understanding of our culture and our time.  And Dennis' weekly movie reviews have been a favorite feature for many readers for over 7 years now --- and a good friend since we were both young back in the dark ages. They add an important dimension to the voice of this blog and I truly appreciate their work and their dedication.

Merry Christmas everybody!