One of the best Christmas stories ever

One of the best Christmas stories ever

by digby

Just watch it:



There's more:
After the video of Santana hugging Malone ran on KRON 4 Friday evening, more former members have come forward.
“My name is Rod Harper I just read your article about Carlos n Marcus,” the former Santana Blues Band percussionists said in an e-mail to Stanley. “Carlos, Marcus and I played together in that same band. We started on the same day with David Brown. Marcus n I left at the same time. It was emotional to see Marcus. He and I were pretty close.”
Santana producer and vocal arranger Bobby Scott says he would also like to reconnect with Marcus.
“Wow.. you found Marcus Malone,” Scott writes to Stanley. “I was in the band with him when and one day he vanished. God bless you this Christmas. Seeing those two hug brought tears to my eyes.”

Mine too.

This story came to me via Dennis Hartley who said:
Carlos is one of the good ones (even if he is one of those lefty 60s hippie idealists)



It's holiday fundraiser time ...