They do renounce him

They do renounce him

by digby

Starbucks, that is. A Louisiana woman was offended by the decorations on her frappucinos, saying they were the work of a devilish barrista:
She posted a photo of the drinks on the Starbucks Facebook page. "This is how my coffee was served to me," the customer, Megan Pinion said. "I unfortunately can't give you the young mans [sic] name who served it because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him."
Yes, they apologized.

Keep in mind that it wasn't the pentagram that offended --- the woman pointed out that it's part of the Starbucks logo (boo!) It's the other one that bothered her. But I don't know why. From where I sit,  it looks like it was made by a big supporter of the Herman Cain 9-9-9 plan. I'm not a big fan of Herman Cain but I wouldn't call him Satanic...





AFAIK, this is not an April Fools joke. But it certainly could be ...

.