You Can See Russia From Virginia! by tristero

You Can See Russia From Virginia! 

by tristero

The return of Sarah Palin:

“So should there be a minimum wage in your opinion?” Todd pressed. 
“Um, I don’t have a well-crafted response on that one,” Brat said, haltingly. “All I know is that if you take the long-run graph over 200 years of the wage rate, it cannot differ from your nation’s productivity. Right? So you can’t make up wage rates.” 
Brat found another question, this one about whether the U.S. should arm rebels in Syria, even more troublesome. Instead of answering Todd, he admitted he wasn’t expecting to have to speak to such weighty issues. 
“Hey, Chuck, I thought we were just going to chat today about the celebratory aspects,” Brat responded. “I’d love to go through all of this but my mind is — I love all the policy questions but I just wanted to talk about the victory ahead and I wanted to thank everybody that worked so hard on my campaign. I’m happy to take policy issues at any time, I just wanted to call out a thanks to everybody today.”
Crikey.