Color blind haters

Color blind haters

by digby

Who said this?
When haters have no substance whatsoever for debate, they always plummet to the accusations of racism, and it has become an embarrassment of the left. I laugh in their soulless, race-baiting faces.

I have always made my decisions in life as to who I associate or work with based on the content of one's character, his or her work ethic, job skills and overall human decency, never the color of skin.

For the record, I have hired blacks, Hispanics and Asians throughout my long 50-plus year rock 'n' roll career, and not once did I give any considerations whatsoever to color of skin, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or anything other than the individual's integrity, capabilities and humanity.
If you guess Ted Nugent, you'd be right. The guy who just recently called the president a "sub-human mongrel."

Also too, this:
I think that typically when you see the, I don't even remember the term they use, but the gangs of blacks lately that have been just been going down the downtown streets and breaking windows on cars. We played the Milwaukee state fair a couple years ago and these black mobs were just attacking white folks coming out of the fair. And over and over again I watch the news and here's a rape and here's a burglary and here's a murder in Chicago. 29 shot. 29 blacks shot by 29 blacks. At some point you got to be afraid of black and white dogs if the Dalmatian's doing the biting.

.