How Conveeenient #Limbaughisntsuggestinganythingbut ...

How conveeeenient

by digby

Just don't say he's "suggesting anything" because he insists he isn't:
LIMBAUGH: It's a Malaysian Airlines jet and can you -- I've got the British Open on the top menu, monitor, I haven't had CNN on all day, what do you bet they have broomed everything and are covering wall-to-wall the Malaysian Airlines flight shot down by a missile? This is, I mean, you talk about -- I don't want to appear to be callous here, folks, but you talk about an opportunity to abandon the bad Obama news at the border, and no, I'm not suggesting anything other than how the media operates.
Limbaugh not appearing callous is impossible.

But certainly, it's completely unreasonable for the media to focus on a civilian airliner being shot down in Ukraine by who knows who rather than relentlessly demagogueing the alleged threat to the nation from some poor kids at the border. Seriously, this news media is just irresponsible.

By the way, the last I looked, Fox was covering the airliner story. But I'm sure they'll get back to demonizing children as soon as they can.


.