Post mortem round-up

Post mortem round-up

by digby


Here's an interesting fact about the alleged historic nature of this year's election:

If Republicans take the Senate this week, neither side will have held it for more than eight consecutive years since 1980, a period of volatility unlike anything since the late 19th century.

Huh.  I'd guess that says something about something.

I'm sick to death of electoral post mortems at this point so I'll just give you some links of things I've read over the past day or so to follow and draw your own conclusions.

Brownstein
Paul Starr
Grim and Terkel
Kutner
Kludt
Linkins and Carter
Hurlburt
Sirota
Costa

I've read a ton of stuff by right wingers celebrating their new thousand year reich but nothing that's worth passing on. They're enjoying their victory and that's ok. But it's boring.

.

.