QOTD: Junior Bush

QOTD: Junior Bush

by digby

The man with the notoriously questionable National Guard record has been all over TV today talking about his war hero Dad (and being allowed to shamelessly pimp his family as the Romanov Dynasty of America.) He said a lot of things that reminded me of what a nasty piece of work he is underneath his genial goofball act. But courtesy of Wavy Mcgrady, I see I missed the best George W. Bush quote in a very long time. And it's not even illiterate --- just ridiculous:

SCHIEFFER: When former first lady Laura Bush joined us we turned back to the possibility of a Bush 45. So let's talk about the Bush dynasty here. Your mom says there have been enough Bushes running for President. What do you-- what do you two think about that?

L'IL BUSH: Sometimes her prognostications haven't been very accurate. And no, no, I think you have to earn your way into politics. I don't think anything is ever given to you.

Yes. He actually said that.


.