Fairnbalanced

Fairnbalanced

by digby

I thought this was funny:

THE FIX: After the last debate, some of the candidates suggested future debates should be moderated by conservatives. Are you what the doctor ordered?

BARTIROMO: Not at all. I’m an independent. I’ve voted both ways in my life. I come at this from the standpoint of, “Here are the issues; what are you planning to do about it?”

CAVUTO: No. I understand candidates getting annoyed, but they better be careful about looking like whiners and babies. I see this on the right and the left. I think you can ask very tough questions without coming off like an ass. I think it’s incumbent on us to know and appreciate the difference.

Good luck guys. I'll believe it when I see it.

I think the chance of them asking "very tough questions" is pretty unlikely but you never know. Their baby whining and tantrums have always been effective before.


.