A big, beautiful Muchas Gracias

*This post will stay at the top of the page for a while. Please scroll down for newer material.


A big, beautiful Muchas Gracias

by digby



Just a quick note this morning to thank everyone who has donated to my annual fundraiser. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support. It means the world to me.

This old blog is a relic, I know. But then so is The Drudge Report and it still gets monster traffic. (I don't, for the record, never have...) But I bring it up just to say that at this point my "retro" style sort of fits since I'm kind of "retro" myself.

You can follow the blog on Facebook or on twitter, where there's often a lively conversation. And you can follow all the great writers who contribute here on twitter as well.

Again, thank you so very much.

And get ready folks --- this next year is going to be one for the books. I have no idea what's going to happen with the election but I can guarantee it's not going to be dull or uneventful.

cheers ---


Happy Hollandaise everyone.
















.