Is TPP dead if Sanders becomes President? by @Gaius_Publius

Is TPP dead if Sanders becomes President?

by Gaius Publius

Sure sounds like it to me. I'll made a longer deal of this later, but just the basics are stunning (my emphasis):

Sanders Vows to Reject Job-Killing Trade Deal

... “As your president, not only will I make sure that the TPP does not get implemented, I will not send any trade deal to Congress that will make it easier for corporations to outsource American jobs overseas,” Sanders said.

The whole thing is here. But wow.

UPDATE: The "longer deal" I made of this story is posted here. Seems like NAFTA is similarly vulnerable to a President Sanders. Will he take that opportunity too?


(Blue America has endorsed Bernie Sanders for president. If you'd like to help out, go here; you can adjust the split any way you like at the link. If you'd like to "phone-bank for Bernie," go here. You can volunteer in other ways by going here. And thanks!)

GP



.