A statement of intent

A statement of intent

by digby

















ISIS has sent out a statement explaining their actions in Brussels yesterday.  An excerpt:


Why does this sound so familiar?  Oh I know:

"We're fighting a very politically correct war. And the thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." 
“Look, I think we have to change our laws on the waterboarding thing where they can chop off heads and they can drown people in cages and heavy steel cages and we can’t waterboard. So we have to change our laws and we have to be able to fight at least on an almost equal basis.” 

“Would I approve waterboarding? You bet your ass I would. In a heartbeat. I would approve more than that. It works. And if it doesn’t work, they deserve it anyway for what they do to us.

.