Aunt Pittypat's been tippling again

Aunt Pittypat's been tippling again

by digby





















I think somebody had a few too many cocktails on the plane

Missing: Ralph Lauren jacket. Last seen in seat 2F of the 3 p.m. shuttle from D.C. to LaGuardia. If found, please call Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

A distraught Graham used a Friday interview with CBS News to get the word out about his missing jacket.

"All of that stuff in the Mideast is important, who will be president, that's important. But I've got the wrong jacket," he said. "We're not going to fix the world unless I get my jacket back."

Graham said he accidentally swapped jackets with a nearby passenger.

"I have your jacket, you have mine," Graham said to the camera. "Call me. I'm in the book. And I apologize for my jacket being so dirty. If we get this right, everything else falls in place."