Thank you sir may I have another

Thank you sir may I have another

by digby












Has there ever been a bigger jerk than this?
Palm Beach County, Florida, State Attorney David Aronberg announced Thursday that he wouldn’t prosecute Lewandowski, who was charged with simple battery last month for allegedly forcefully grabbing former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields.

Trump, speaking with reporters during an interview organized by Rockland County Hasidic activists, told Lewandowski to “tell my friends from, in some cases, Israel, how loyal Mr. Trump was to you.”

“More than I could possibly fathom,” Lewandowski replied. “I am so grateful.”

“I’m proud of you, Corey,” Trump said, before turning toward the crowd. “He wasn’t quite as effective for the past couple of months.”
I just don't know what to say.

.