A tight ship

A tight ship

by digby

















I hadn't heard this but it's either true or it's a sign of paranoia behind the scenes:
KARL: OK, one more question before you go. The New York Times reported that some on your campaign staff believe that the campaign headquarters there at Trump Tower has been bugged. What's going on with that?

MANAFORT: I don't know who said that. Certainly there are people probably would like to, because there's a lot of good work going on there and we've been able to develop a campaign that is cohesive, that's working together, and in a record time thanks to a great candidate who has got a vision and connected to the American people, put the campaign in a position to win the presidency.

And so we're going to continue to move forward...

KARL: But do you believe your campaign headquarters has been bugged?

MANAFORT: Do I believe it? No, I don't believe it. But I don't know who said that.

KARL: All right. Paul Manafort, thank you for joining us.

No, the campaign is not cohesive and their candidate is in so far over his head that he's drowning in his own bile at this point.

Chris Wallace asked Corey Lewandowski about this:

“Is there any bugging going on at the Trump Tower?” Wallace asked:

"I think that’s a lot of speculation, I don’t think that’s the case at all, I think we’re very happy with the way that our offices are set up."

What?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's 90% likely to be true.

Trump's a control freak we know that. He's also an authoritarian nutcase. You do the math.


.