"Why would he talk about my foolishly perceived fascism?"

"Why would he talk about my foolishly perceived fascism?"

by digby

















I'll just leave this here:

Mr. Trump dismisses the labels used by those like Mr. Weld, a longtime Republican now mounting a quixotic campaign for vice president as a Libertarian. “I don’t talk about his alcoholism,” Mr. Trump said through a spokeswoman, “so why would he talk about my foolishly perceived fascism? There is nobody less of a fascist than Donald Trump.”

Yeah. That actually happened.

Here's the story from the New York Times, the paper of record. It's about the rise of fascism around the world, including here. Especially here. You might even want to buy a dead tree copy so you can save that article. It might be worth something some day.

.