Republicans need to shut up and do what he says

Republicans need to shut up and do what he says

by digby





















Trump today, very frustrated with democracy:
The Republicans. Honestly folks. Our leaders. Our leaders have to get tougher. It's too tough to do it alone. But you know what? I think I'm going to be forced to. I think I'm going to be forced to.  
Our leaders have to get a lot tougher. And be quiet. Please be quiet. Don't talk. Please be quiet. Don't talk. Just be quiet. The leaders. Because they have to get tougher. They have to get sharper. They have to get smarter. 
We have to have our Republicans either stick together or let me just do it by myself. I'll do very well. 
Maybe he can have his right hand man Paul Manafort call up some of his Putin ally pals for some tips on how to deal with that little problem.