Trump QOTD: Too good for the average voter

Trump QOTD: Too good for the average voter

by digby

























He 's just better than your average voter --- and they know it.
Don't forget when I ran in the primaries, when I was in the primaries, everyone said you can't do that in New Hampshire, you can't do that. You have to go and meet little groups, you have to see --- cause I did these big rallies, 3,4, 5k people would come. And they said, wait a minute, Trump can never make it, because that's not the way you deal with New Hampshire, you have to go into people's living rooms, have dinner, have tea, have a good time.  
I think if they ever saw me sitting in their living rooms they'd lose total respect for me. They'd say, "I've got Trump in my living room, this is weird!" 

The King doesn't visit his subjects in their living rooms. They would lose respect for him.

.