QOTD: Trump

QOTD: Trump

by digby











In today's ISIS speech:
"To accomplish a goal you must state a mission: The support networks for Radical Islam in this country will be stripped out and removed one by one, viciously if necessary, viciously if necessary."
He could easily mean a tactical nuclear strike. He's for that. But I think what we're talking about is "taking out the families" and the wives "who always know what's going on."

And this:
STEPHANOPOULOS:  As president, you would authorize torture?

TRUMP:  I would absolutely authorize something beyond waterboarding.  And believe me, it will be effective.  If we need information, George, you have our enemy cutting heads off of Christians and plenty of others, by the hundreds, by the thousands.

STEPHANOPOULOS:  Do we win by being more like them?

TRUMP:  Yes.  I'm sorry.  You have to do it that way.  And I'm not sure everybody agrees with me.  I guess a lot of people don't.  We are living in a time that's as evil as any time that there has ever been.  You know, when I was a young man, I studied Medieval times.  That's what they did, they chopped off heads.  That's what we have ...

STEPHANOPOULOS: So we're going to chop off heads ...

TRUMP: We're going to do things beyond waterboarding perhaps, if that happens to come.

He's been saying it and saying it in so many words since he jumped into the campaign. He's a psycho on this stuff.

And after he said that he went on to talk about American values and tolerance and pluralism and how we expect people to abide by them.

.