The Statesman

The Statesman

by digby



















Come on people. Are we really going to take a chance that this idiotic throwback might become the leader of the United States of America?  Really?
They won't even give him stairs, proper stairs to get out of the airplane. You see that? They have pictures of other leaders who are … coming down with a beautiful red carpet. And Obama is coming down a metal staircase,” Trumps said Monday at the beginning of a roundtable with labor leaders in Brook Park, Ohio. 
“I’ve got to tell you, if that were me, I would say, ‘You know what, folks, I respect you a lot but close the doors, let's get out of here,’” he added. “It’s a sign of such disrespect.”
It scares the living hell out of me that he's as close as he is. What in the world are we thinking?

And by the way, it's good to see the press dripping out their Judicial Watch-Citizens United fed non-stories as we get closer to the election. Excellent timing. They must be so proud.

.