Daddy's boy

Daddy's boy

by digby



















There's that Don Jr we've come to know and loathe:

“I’ve had conversations like that with plenty of people where people use language off color. They’re talking, two guys, amongst themselves. I’ve seen it time and time again. I think it makes him a human,” Donald Jr. said. “I think it makes him a normal person, not a political robot. He hasn’t spent his whole life waiting for this moment to run for the presidency.”

He repeated: “I think it means that he’s a human being that he’s a regular person like everyone else. I think that’s what endeared him to the American public.”
Yeah, it's the fact that he's such a regular guy that makes him so endearing to the American people. Average folks walk around bragging to total strangers that because they're "stars" they can grab women by the pussy and get away with it all the time.

.