QOTD: Trump, dude

QOTD: Trump, dude

by digby

Trump's doctor













Since this has been the "I know you are but what am I" projection campaign from the get, I think Trump admitted earlier today that he's using drugs:
"I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. I think we should. Why don't we do that?Why don't we do that? We should take a drug test. Because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her lat debate she was all pumped up at the beginning and at the end it was like, uh,take me down.
She’s getting pumped up. Let’s see. You know. Maybe? I don’t know. We’re like athletes right? Hey, look. I beat seventeen senators, governors. I beat all these people. We’re like athletes. Hillary beat Bernie, although it looked like Bernie got a little bit of a bad deal based on Wikileaks. Right? We’re like athletes right? So, athletes, they’re making them more and more. But athletes, they make them take a drug test right? I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. I do. Why don’t we do that? We should take a drug test prior because I don’t know what’s going on with her.”
It's so bizarre that it's totally fair to assume he's talking about himself there.

.