The other side of the story

The other side of the story

by digby




Clinton's doing a whole positive campaign on social media that's worth checking out in the middle of all this nauseating Trump garbage. I'm not one to get all gushy about this stuff and maybe you aren't either. But it's worth looking at to see the other side of this awful campaign. There are people who are inspired and feel uplifted instead of angry and disgusted. The campaign is calling it #LoveTrumpsHate.
















Here's what Trump says about interacting with real people:
Don’t forget that when I ran in the primaries, when I was in the primaries, everyone said you can’t do that in New Hampshire, you can’t do that. You have to go and meet little groups, you have to see — cause I did big rallies, 3-4-5K people would come . . . and they said, “Wait a minute, Trump can never make it, because that’s not the way you deal with New Hampshire, you have to go to people’s living rooms, have dinner, have tea, have a good time.” 
I think if they ever saw me sitting in their living room they’d lose total respect for me. They’d say, I’ve got Trump in my living room, this is weird.
Yeah, it's weird alright.

.