Bill O'Reilly may be gone from Fox but his id carries on

Bill O'Reilly may be gone from Fox but his id carries on

by digby





Via John Amato, I see that Fox is still inciting violence against abortion providers. Here's The Five's Greg Gutfield:

Greg Gutfield: "I have a problem with saying you’re pro-life but you respect the other side. Because that’s a PLC -- I’m a PLC, I’m a pro-life coward, which means I believe, and it’s untethered to religion, that it is killing a baby. But I’m not going to do anything about it because I realize there’s nothing I can do about it."

Kimberly Guilfoyle tried to help him out, "Well, you talk about it - You educate."

Gutfeld replied, "Yeah, but think about it. If in the 1850s there was a talk show called the Ye Olde Five Shoppe and we're sitting there and we’re going like, 'I'm against slavery, but you know, I think it's immoral, it's wrong, but there's nothing I can do about it.'"

"If you are pro-life and you believe it is murder, you should be willing to fight for it," he continued. "That’s the hypocrisy behind this whole idea is that you should be able to start a war if you believe in this that strongly, but we aren't. We aren't because we are “PLCs.” I'm a “PLC.” I'm a pro-life coward. It's what I am."

He says he's a pro-life coward because he isn't willing to start a war over it. The good news for the highly paid TV celebrity, is that some of his viewers are the kind of guys who will happily take up the cause: