He just wants a little civility for heavens sakes

He just wants a little civility for heavens sakes

by digby

President Trump gave an interview today. He said this about the health care bill:

"When I ran, I talked about the rigged system because I saw I was winning states that I wasn't getting, the delegates I should be getting. I would look at this and I would say 'what kind of a system?' The whole system is very, a lot of bad things going on. A lot of very bad things going on.

One of the things that should be solved are probably won't be is the Republicans and Democrats don't get together. And I am open arms, but I don't see that happening. They fight each other, they the level of hostility. 
And by the way, this isn't just Trump... this has been like this for years. You've been doing this for a long time. It has been like that for a long time. But the level of hostility as an example of the health care bill you are reporting on and everyone is reporting on. It would be so great if the Democrats and Republicans could get together wrap their arms around it and come up with something that everyone is happy with, it's so easy, but we won't get one Democrat vote, not one, and if it were the greatest bill ever proposed in mankind we wouldn't get a vote, and that's terrible thing.

So there is well look their theme is resist. I've never heard anything like this. Resist.

He says thing like this with wide-eyed wonder and then rushes off to tweet some hideously rude comment.

Here are few things he's said about Democrats:


That's from a list of hundreds of insults he's hurled at everyone in media and politics on twitter over the last couple of years.




.