Donald Trump: "What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle."

"What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle."

by digby




He's so bad at this:

"What happened in Las Vegas is in many ways a miracle."

"The police department has done such an incredible job, and we’ll be talking about gun laws as time goes by. But I do have to say how quickly the police department was able to get in was really very much of a miracle. They’ve done an amazing job.”

I guess that's one way of looking at it.

I'm not saying the police weren't brave and all. But really --- this was a turkey shoot that went on for over an hour.  They did their best but there was no miracle. 59 people died and 527 people were wounded.

I'm just surprised he didn't take credit for the miracle himself. I'm sure he will find a way.

.