Trump's followers are all emotionally stunted 7 year olds

Trump's followers are all emotionally stunted 7 year olds

by digby





I think one of the problems Trump has brought to the surface in our country is not just the rampant racism and sexism, although that's an enormous problem. It's the combination of those things with the puerile, arrested development he displays everyday and which seems to be something his followers now feel free to wear proudly with their MAGA hats and Nazi tattoos.


Seriously, this guy looks like an adult but talks like a 7 year old:

This guy approached me on the metro and asked if I was American, if I spoke English. I replied yes and ignored him. When waiting outside he approaches me again and asks where my genetics are from, if I’m from Korea. I ask him why do you wanna know and this happened. pic.twitter.com/4ASill9gz8

— Jeanne Heo (@jeanneheo) January 29, 2018



But yeah, this is their guy:

"Can you imagine the parents of Kelli ... when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named Rosie?’"




What a wonderful role model.


.