Catching up with the cray

Catching up with the cray

by digby




I'm just going to throw these up here in case you missed the latest.  It's getting so surreal that I think we must be hitting a new phase. I don't have any idea what it will be:









It's all crazy. But Nunes threatening to hold Sessions in contempt for failing to turn over all the probable cause to investigate Trump and his associates to Nunes and the House Republicans.

The same Nunes who was caught red handed doing a big kabuki dance rushing up to the White House to inform them that he'd "discovered" un-masking of Trump officials only to be revealed to have been passed the information from the White House in the dead of night.

I don't think I have to spell out what he would do with the evidence about the Mueller investigation.

KellyAnne was just outrageous this morning with the spin. I don't know why anyone bothers to have her on frankly.

And Rudy. Oh dear. The petting his arm like a cat thing. I think he had a few too many Limoncellos before he went on the air.

Here's the interview with Rudy on Stephanopoulos:



.