Dear Michael Bloomberg by tristero

Dear Michael Bloomberg 

by tristero

Dear Michael Bloomberg,

I want to sincerely thank you for all the many things you're doing to help Democrats win this November. I especially want to thank you for the enormous donations you're giving to the party and its candidates, especially for the Southern California races. It is all very much appreciated and I'm not the only one who says so.

I believe the party owes you a great deal for your generosity and passion. So, when Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez clinches the Democratic nomination for president in 2020, I will urge her to consider you as her Vice Presidential running mate.

Please don't misunderstand: I don't think you should be her VP. I can't forget how shamefully you treated protestors during the NY Republican Convention, your elitism, and all your sops to Big Biz. More generally, this country does not need more rich men in high office. Nevertheless, I do think, given all you're doing this year, you deserve to be considered.

Please keep those donations coming!

Much love,

tristero