Pardon me, Daddy

Pardon me, Daddy

by digby




Donald Trump Jr. said Tuesday he is not afraid of going to jail as the result of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation.

"I'm not because I know what I did, and I'm not worried about any of that," the president's eldest son said during an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America. "That doesn't mean they won't try to create something, I mean, we've seen that happen with everything. But, again, I'm not."

Don Jr will not see the inside of a federal jail cell. But as a top executive of the Trump Organization, he should probably be a little less arrogant. The state of New York has jurisdiction over many of his company's business dealings. And there's nothing Daddy can do to help him out of that.

His creepy brother should probably STFU too:

ERIC TRUMP attacks Democrats: "Anti-law enforcement, high taxes, and elimination of plastic straws is not a message that will win in November."

ERIC TRUMP then dismisses WOODWARD book as "sensational nonsense" he wrote "to make 3 extra shekels." pic.twitter.com/GuTXMpPLHG

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 12, 2018


Also:

Eric Trump ‘Charity’ Spent $880K at Family-Owned Golf Resorts


.