Diet pills and no sleep?

Diet pills and no sleep?

by digby





That rumor has been out there for years so this former Apprentice contestant may just be parlaying them into a little fame. Still, a man of Trump's age who gets no exercise simply cannot eat the way he does and not get yuge. (Yes, I know he's pretty big now but his habits would likely add up to a much bigger gain than he has shown.)

He's had a Dr Feelgood for years, he's up at all hours and is obviously unstable so ... could be:

I worked on a bunch of those beauty pageants he had in the nineties too. That was a good idea, Miss teen universe? Yeah, that’s like giving Jeffrey Dahmer a cooking show. He would line up the girls on the side of the stage, and he would inspect them literally, he would stick his little freaking doll fingers in their mouth and look at their teeth. I’m not kidding, this is true, he would line them up like they were pieces of meat. He’d be like, “You, you, and you, if you want to win I’m in the penthouse suite, come and see me.” Yep. If Trump had a cooking show they’d call it the douchebag diet. McDonald’s, chocolate ice cream, and girls that look like Ivanka are all he ever eats.

Casler then claimed that Trump is a “speed freak,” and that Trump “crushes up his Adderall and he sniffs it because he can’t read, so he gets really nervous when he has to read the cue cards.”

Casler told the crowd “I’m not kidding this is true. I had a 24-page NDA non-disclosure agreement, I didn’t know that he was becoming president, now it’s no way dumbass, I’m telling you everything I know.”

All that sounds a little over-the-top to me, particularly the "if you want to win, I'm in the penthouse" stuff. Even Trump isn't that blatant. But then again he's a guy who brags he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it, so who knows?

By the way, the not being able to read rumor has been out there for a while too. I don't know about that either. He reads teleprompter speeches. He doesn't read them well but he reads them.

I'm going to guess that his real problem is that he has an extremely limited vocabulary (a speaking level of an 8 year old, the lowest of any president on record) so he's afraid of coming upon words he doesn't understand or doesn't immediately recognize. He often says the wrong word and then pretends that's what he meant to say right after he says it. It's weird.





.